Welcome to Garacad Seaport
Kusoo Dhawoow Dekadda Garacad
This private venture is undertaken with the approval of the government and will seek to open up the central Somalia regions and eastern Ethiopia for easy trade with the outside world especially the gulf countries. Wadaag San Company is well prepared for the assignment.
This project entails the construction of a port at Gara’ad coastal town. This private venture was undertaken with the approval of the government and will seek to open up the central Somalia regions and eastern Ethiopia for easy trade with the outside world especially the gulf countries. The strategic location of Gara’ad is a plus point. Taking advantage of the relative stability of the Puntland State of Somalia, Wadaagsan Company wishes to implement the port of Gara’ad via the Regional Capital of Galkayo to Galdogob at the border between Somalia and Ethiopia. In this document the project is called Gara’ad Fishing and Commercial Port. If anybody is interested in investing in this potential project can contact us at the address given.
- We both welcome local and international partner
- Business Companies. These are our business partners and customers of our services.
- Various levels of Puntland Government Institutions. As the biggest stakeholder of this project, the role of Puntland government is indispensable.
- International Development Institutions. We work with our development partners to alleviate the undesired circumstances of unemployment and poverty as one of the core objectives of this project is to promote the socio-economic situation of the population living in the areas the project is covering.
“Shirkadda Wadaagsan waa shirkad waddani ah oo ay ku midaysan yihiin ganacsato iyo maalgashadayaal Soomali ah, Shirkaddan ayaa loo dhisay in lagu maalgaliyo mashruuca dhismaha dekedda Garacad, waxa ayna soo dhaweyneysaa cidkasta oo maalgashanaysa Maalgashadayaasha Gudaha iyo kuwa dibaddaba”
Qaab Dhismeedka Dekadda Garacad
- PROJECT COMPLETION 65% 65%